PRODUCTION / OFFICE ACCOUNTING CLERK
You want to join major projects such as arena shows, theatre or a musical on Broadway, the West End and all over the world?
We are looking for a production and office accounting clerk to fill a full-time position ( 2 to 3 days a week) in MONTREAL.
• Assist the CFO in his duties: accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, filing, general clerical work;
• Assess and suggest appropriate production techniques ;
• Be a resource to the team in your field of experience ;
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
• College education in accounting;
• Fluency in French, both oral and written ;
• Fluency in English both oral and written an asset;
• Proficient control of ACCOMBA and OFFICE suite;
• Experience in the entertainment sector is an asset;
• Ability to work with others in a diversified working group;
• Strong organizational skills, reliability , accuracy, discretion and confidentiality;
Submit your application now!
We will contact you if your resume is selected.