COORDINATOR – TOUR PLANNING & VENUE BOOKING
Founded in 2005, MONLOVE is a “content driven” full production company that creates unique live experiences and unforgettable stories based on the most iconic franchises in the world. Our credo is to innovate with ideas that send a message of love and hope to the world. Join our team to bring some magic into your everyday.
We are always looking for hardworking, creative individuals to join our team!
MONLOVE is seeking a Coordinator – Tour Planning & Venue Booking, who will be a “hands-on” and “result driven” that will coordinate the planning and booking of its touring shows in venues across North America and other countries.
- Update and maintain the tour plans of the shows
- Coordinate the communication with venue owners and show promoters
- Participate in the review, organization, and management of the agreements with the promoters and venues owners
- College degree in Administration (DCS) or another business-related field
- 2 years work experience in the live touring show industry
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject line 'Coordinator - Tour Planning & Venue Booking.'
We will contact you if your resume is selected.