DIRECTOR – TOUR PLANNING & VENUE BOOKING
MONLOVE is looking for a “hands-on” and “result driven” manager to plan and book its touring shows in venues across North America and other countries.
- Strategic tour planning and routing of shows
- Venue booking for arenas and theaters
- Negotiate and conclude agreements with promoters and venues owners
- Develop new markets
- Work as a team with marketing, finance and legal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other Business-related field
- At least 3 years previous work experience in the live touring show industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject line 'Director - Tour Planning & Venue Booking.'
We will contact you if your resume is selected.