SENIOR ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN
Founded in 2005, MONLOVE is a “content driven” full production company that creates unique live experiences and unforgettable stories based on the most iconic franchises in the world. Our credo is to innovate with ideas that send a message of love and hope to the world. Join our team to bring some magic into your everyday.
We are always looking for hardworking, creative individuals to join our team!
MONLOVE is seeking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN.
Under the supervision of Chief Accountant, the Senior Accounting Technician is responsible for supporting her in all her tasks, namely:
- Participate in the full accounting cycle;
- Enter current transactions;
- Participate in bank reconciliation;
- Participate in month-end and year-end entries;
- Participate in payroll preparation and wage accounting;
- Produce statutory reports;
- Participate in the registration and control of customer and supplier accounts;
- Participate in the analysis and preparation of financial statements;
- DCS in accounting technique or equivalent;
- Excellent in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Knowledge of Quickbooks an asset;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel);
- Sense of organization and priorities, respect of deadlines, ability to work in a team, autonomy;
- Team spirit.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Safe working environment
- Free parking
- Possibility to work remotely
We thank all applicants in advance. However, only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.