Founded in 2005, MONLOVE is a full production company specializing in the development of creative content since 2005. We deliver 'turnkey' projects to an audience in search of unique experiences and memorable stories based on the most successful franchises in the world whether it’s live shows, films or digital series. Our credo is to innovate with ideas that send a message of love and hope to the world.
Join our team to bring some magic into your everyday.
We are always looking for hardworking, creative individuals to join our team!
MONLOVE is seeking a Finance Director for its Head Office in Montreal.
Reporting to the Founder and CEO, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, directing and controlling all financial activities. Specifically, your responsibilities include the following tasks:
- Analyze and present complete financial statements (monthly, projected and year-end), correct and interpret discrepancies and issue recommendations.
- Ensure conciliation, invoicing, regulatory entries and other end-of-month activities.
- Management of working capital; monthly forecasts, follow-up control, etc.
- Coordinate, plan and prepare tax credit files.
- Manage internal and external audit processes, including the annual audit of financial statements.
- Supervise and control the management of daily accounting.
- Support Management in the financing strategy, including obtaining loans and grants.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support investment decisions.
- Propose and implement a relevant sensitivity analysis for investment decision making.
- Prepare the financial documentation required to present opportunities to potential buyers, investors and lenders.
- Support the payroll department when necessary.
- Perform any other task related to the position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- University degree in administration / accounting / finance or any other related training deemed equivalent.
- Hold a title recognized by a professional order (CMA, CA or CPA).
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in accounting software and the Office suite, especially advanced Excel.
- Ability to popularize financial information.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English).
- You demonstrate great autonomy and are able to work with tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of accounting in the entertainment industry is an advantage.
We will contact you if your resume is selected.