TOUR ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN
Founded in 2005, MONLOVE is a “content driven” full production company that creates unique live experiences and unforgettable stories based on the most iconic franchises in the world. Our credo is to innovate with ideas that send a message of love and hope to the world. Join our team to bring some magic into your everyday.
We are always looking for hardworking, creative individuals to join our team!
MONLOVE is seeking a Tour Accounting Technician for Scooby Live Tour in the USA.
Under the supervision of the Technical and Production Director, the technician is responsible for the expense cycle, daily sales reports, and petty cash. The person must be available to work variable hours, including evenings and week-ends.
- Follow up on expense accounts
- Provide all documents and supporting documents for tour income and expenses to the Chief Accountant
- Prepare and update various reports and files at the request of the Technical and Production Director
- Support the Chief Accountant during monthly closings and during the year-end audit.
- DCS in accounting technique or equivalent
- Experience with a touring production would be a considerable asset
- Excellent command of French and English, both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
- Team spirit
- Must be able to travel
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Safe working environment
- Free parking
- Possibility to work remotely
We thank all applicants in advance. However, only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.