HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Founded in 2005, MONLOVE is a “content driven” full production company that creates unique live experiences and unforgettable stories based on the most iconic franchises in the world. Our credo is to innovate with ideas that send a message of love and hope to the world. Join our team to bring some magic into your everyday.
We are always looking for hardworking, creative individuals to join our team!
MONLOVE is seeking a Human Resources Manager.
Under the supervision of the President, the Human Resources Manager is primarily responsible for the staffing process and payroll.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the complete staffing and employee onboarding process
- Coordinate and process all aspects of the bi-weekly payroll process using a Quickbooks payroll system or other appropriate software
- Participate in the planning and organization of training for all positions
- Maintain personnel files and time and attendance records
- Ensure employee satisfaction and performance
- Help organize events to develop team spirit
- Assist in the implementation of recruitment and HR marketing strategies
- Participate in operations (logistics, creation of schedules, management of replacements)
- Perform any other tasks requested
Conditions of employment:
- Remuneration according to experience
- Workplace: telework (to be reassessed depending on the evolution of the situation)
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or equivalent education and experience.
- Member of a recognized human resources organization an asset.
- Three (3) years of progressive experience as a human resources generalist.
- Knowledge of provincial and federal legislation currently governing payroll and human resources management.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Professionalism, dynamism, autonomy, creativity, and adaptability.
We thank all applicants in advance. However, only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.